From: TaurArian on
Interesting Robear. Sometimes when I've copied and pasted "Ǝиçεl" it doesn't
always work.

I'm accessing this at the moment via the clunky web interface.

Anyway, we'll see Ангел/Angel/Ǝиçεl in the forums soon.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
That being said, it's odd that Ǝ, и, ç & ε all work (as does the © in
CrystalBall©) so MMMV? <eg>