From: annyyu on
I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0 . it not only supports XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and Ultimate. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD,USB Flash Drive for home, business and enterprise. It works perfectly to reset your Windows password. You can download it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

nas wrote:

RE: Does not ask for password at logon
06-Mar-07

"veryoldie" wrote:

Open a Run Command and type i:
control userpasswords2 click [OK]
On the User accounts Click on Users and make sure this box is checked:
[ ] Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

Also click Start >> Control panel >> Double click User Accounts and check
this box:
[ ] Use the welcome screen.

HTH.
nass
====
www.nasstec.co.uk

On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:27 AM
veryoldi wrote:

Does not ask for password at logon
My user account is password protected. XP looks for password at Switch User
and on returning after Standby, but on a cold start it does straight into my
user account

"veryoldie" wrote:

Open a Run Command and type i:
control userpasswords2 click [OK]
On the User accounts Click on Users and make sure this box is checked:
[ ] Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

Also click Start >> Control panel >> Double click User Accounts and check
this box:
[ ] Use the welcome screen.

HTH.
nass
====
www.nasstec.co.uk

On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:00 PM
veryoldi wrote:

First suggestion did not work. Run etc produced no response.
First suggestion did not work. Run etc produced no response. Second
suggestion worked. At logon I am now asked for password--but this is at
expense of not being able to use Switch User.
But better this way

"nass" wrote:

On Tuesday, March 06, 2007 6:13 PM
nas wrote:

RE: Does not ask for password at logon
No, You still can use Fast switch by doing this:
Click Start >> Control panel >> Double click User accounts >> Double click
Change the way users log on or off.
There check mark this box:
[ ] Use Fast User switching

Click Apply Options.
HTH.
regards,
nass
====
www.nasstec.co.uk

Generic Feed Parsers Redux
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42a9b6e2-809e-4ca7-b3f6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx
From: Ol�rin on
Why would you? Who's lost a password in this thread?

Besides, there are free Windows password recovery tools.

<annyyu Smith> wrote in message news:20103434326annyyu22(a)gmail.com...
>I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0

<snip>

From: LVTravel on

"annyyu Smith" wrote in message news:20103434326annyyu22(a)gmail.com...
> I would like to introduce Windows Password Key 8.0 . it not only supports
> XP, 2000, and NT, I have personally tested it with Vista Home Premium and
> Ultimate. It creates a password recovery CD/DVD,USB Flash Drive for home,
> business and enterprise. It works perfectly to reset your Windows
> password. You can download it from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com

Wonder how much malware that little program installs. Posting to an article
3 years old and an egghead one at that.