From: Maureen on

Hi I have done the **Start , Accessories, Command Prompt, right click,
> run as admin, then the command above***... but at the command prompt I right click and see nothing that says run as admin. So I put the command in after the flashing cursor and I get this error message ***The module "wuaueng.dll was loaded but the call DLLRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005***
I just don't get it I guess. Help anyone? I am running Vista.

From: Maureen on

From: PaulF on
I do not have a 'run' prompt on my start window. I am using an administrator
account. Tried to paste your 'regsvr32 wuaueng.dll' cmd in the c:/ prompt,
received a 'RegSrv32' error 'The module "wuaueng.dll" was loaded but the call
to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80070005.'
Thx, Paul