From: karenteed2fix on
ok so I had a problem with windows update downloading but not installing.. I
did go to the windows file in the C: drive and manually installed it myself.
Thinking that it would fix my install problem.. I was wrong.. I next have
found out that in my event logger that my IIS6 is not working properly or
something. It doesn't look right and in my event logger it says my security
assessment tool 4.0 error 1303 I am the administrator and logged in already
so what the heck? And I also would like to say that my computer is old and
it's a IBM think pad running windows xp perfessional just updated finally the
service pack 3 manually. it's a 2002 pentium(r)4 laptop 1.60GHZ 512mb of
ram..please help sick of trying to figure this out myself done pretty good so
far I guess??
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
in the background when you installed SP3?

it)?