From: Jim on
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:15:01 -0800, mihai
<mihai(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Hi i need to know what i need to do if my pc is broken and i need change
>my montherboard or all my pc with new one..
>
> I can use my Xp again with my new pc or montherboard with same cd
>or i need new cd key and how do i proceed tnx

Why do you think its "broken" ?
From: VanguardLH on
mihai wrote:

> Hi i need to know what i need to do if my pc is broken and i need change
> my montherboard or all my pc with new one..
>
> I can use my Xp again with my new pc or montherboard with same cd
> or i need new cd key and how do i proceed tnx

Despite the extrapolations by other posters to make up conditions that do
not exist, you are only required to comply with what the EULA actually
states. Does it actually state that you cannot make repairs your hardware?
No, it does not. It doesn't even state that you cannot upgrade THAT
computer. You may, however, run into a problem if the install media is BIOS
locked to a brand and model (and you replace with something different). You
don't mention whose OEM version you have.