From: Simon on
Hi,

I recently discovered windowsx.h and find it pretty useful. After
finding it, I was looking around for a bit of documentation and I
found this knowledge base article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q83456/
.. In here it mentions windowsx.txt but that is nowhere to be found in
my modern (windowsxp) sdk but it does say it was in the Windows 3.1
sdk. Anyone know where I could get windowsx.txt ? Thanks in advance,

Simon
From: Christian ASTOR on
On 24 oct, 11:43, Simon <renegade_master_12...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently discovered windowsx.h and find it pretty useful.  After
> finding it, I was looking around for a bit of documentation and I
> found this knowledge base articlehttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/q83456/
> .  In here it mentions windowsx.txt but that is nowhere to be found in
> my modern (windowsxp) sdk but it does say it was in the Windows 3.1
> sdk. Anyone know where I could get windowsx.txt ?   Thanks in advance,

It's Win31.doc that you can find for example on
http://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~vcioban/PIR/BORLANDC/DOC/
Very old...
From: Simon on
On 24 Oct, 11:40, Christian ASTOR <casto...(a)club-internet.fr> wrote:
> On 24 oct, 11:43, Simon <renegade_master_12...(a)yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I recently discovered windowsx.h and find it pretty useful.  After
> > finding it, I was looking around for a bit of documentation and I
> > found this knowledge base articlehttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/q83456/
> > .  In here it mentions windowsx.txt but that is nowhere to be found in
> > my modern (windowsxp) sdk but it does say it was in the Windows 3.1
> > sdk. Anyone know where I could get windowsx.txt ?   Thanks in advance,
>
> It's Win31.doc that you can find for example onhttp://www.cs.ubbcluj.ro/~vcioban/PIR/BORLANDC/DOC/
> Very old...

Thanks Christian!

that's very useful.