From: aparna on
Hi,

I want to collect some information Related to wireless on my
laptop(xp) such as:

RadioInfo,bytes transmitted and received,signal quality,error rate
etc.

I tried WlanQueryInterface but Radio and bytes info is not supported
for xp..it seems.

Can anyone tell me any other method to find these values

Thanks
Aparna
From: ScottMcP [MVP] on
On May 5, 6:31 am, aparna <aparnakakkar2...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to collect some information Related to wireless on my
> laptop(xp) such as:
>
> RadioInfo,bytes transmitted and received,signal quality,error rate
> etc.
>
> I tried WlanQueryInterface but Radio and bytes info is not supported
> for xp..it seems.
>
> Can anyone tell me any other method to find these values
>
> Thanks
> Aparna

GetTcpStatistics(). The MSDN page has a little example:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa366020(VS.85).aspx
From: aparna on
But it wont give me received and transmitted bytes for wifi adapter.
Can anyone tell me how to do it with NDIS.
I want radio info also,if its ON/OFF.

Thanks