From: Mao on
Dear David:
Thanks for your help!!! I replace the way to post WM_TOUCH message with
using MultiTouchVista to simulate the Touch operation. In MultiTouchVista, it
simulates multi mice and update these mouse point by an function. And now, i
try to pass my detected position and use this function to Achieve the goal.

From: David Ching on
"Mao" <Mao(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear David:
> Thanks for your help!!! I replace the way to post WM_TOUCH message
> with
> using MultiTouchVista to simulate the Touch operation. In MultiTouchVista,
> it
> simulates multi mice and update these mouse point by an function. And now,
> try to pass my detected position and use this function to Achieve the
> goal.

So glad it's working for you, Mao. Remember to tell Raffaele also. Good
luck to you!

-- David