From: jennlah on
This has happened to me a couple of times - when my workbook is opened on
another computer (primarily our print room co-ordinator who has to send the
document to print) the page breaks are not as I saved them. Am I doing
something wrong? Is there a logical explanation for this and how can I format
it so that it doesn't happen?
Any suggestions/tips appreciated.
From: Jim Cone on

You and the coordinator should use the same printer and same print driver versions.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

From: jennlah on
Unfortunately, that's not possible. The printer has restricted access and
only the print co-ordinator can be connected to it.