From: Paul Shapiro on
"ishac7510" <strawbarig(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have two versions of microsoft access on one operating system/computer.
> Every time I go into one version to work with one database, when I go back
> the other it does this installing configuring process. As long as I stay
> in
> one version everything is fine. but I cannot seem to go back an forth
> between the two without this 5 minute configuration/installation process
> each
> time. What can I do to resolve this. Much thanks!

I've used Virtual PC, or with Win 7, Windows Virtual PC, to run a virtual
machine with the older Access version. Starting the virtual machine is fast,
and once started there is no switching time since each OS only has a single
Access version.

From: AG on
I have five versions of Access installed and ended up using Virtual PC
because of the switching time and conflicts.
The more I switched between versions, the more Access crashed.
However, based on a post response (Virtual PC Additions Additions) by Rick
Brandt, will be looking into VirtualBox.
--

AG
Email: npATadhdataDOTcom