From: Stas on
Uh... would you kindly explain it, because I did not understand.

MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
27-Sep-07

Thanks for posting this information, Midi.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Midi wrote:

On Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:12 AM
Mid wrote:

Can't install Vista Microsoft Update
hey,
If I try to install the MS Update, the Internet Explorer redirects me to the
XP MS Update site instead of the Vista site.
I deleted the SoftwareDistribution folder, still doesn't work.
The normal Vista update doesn't work either, I get the error code
WindowsUpdate_80243004.
Can you guys please help me, it worked once, but right now....

On Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:53 PM
Mid wrote:

RE: Can't install Vista Microsoft Update
Nevermind got it.

"Midi" wrote:

On Wednesday, September 26, 2007 5:03 PM
MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

Would you please post what you did to resolve this so that others can learn
Would you please post what you did to resolve this so that others can
learn how ? Thanks.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Midi wrote:

On Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:49 AM
Mid wrote:

I just activated the default setting from the IE, deleted the
I just activated the default setting from the IE, deleted the
SoftwareDistribution folder and reregistered the Update components.
Then I was able to install the MS Update

"MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:

On Thursday, September 27, 2007 4:37 PM
MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
Thanks for posting this information, Midi.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

IE Behaviors To Turn Keywords Into Hyperlinks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8438eab4-0e07-4265-9693-36f0fb5afcc8/ie-behaviors-to-turn-keyw.aspx
From: Tom Willett on
Eggheaders wouldn't.

<Stas Plepis> wrote in message news:20101681141s.plepis(a)one.lv...
: Uh... would you kindly explain it, because I did not understand.
:
:
:
: MowGreen [MVP] wrote:
:
: Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
: 27-Sep-07
:
: Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
:
: MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
: ===============
: *-343-* FDNY
: Never Forgotten
: ===============
:
:
: Midi wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
: MowGreen [MVP] wrote:
:
: Would you please post what you did to resolve this so that others can
learn
: Would you please post what you did to resolve this so that others can
: learn how ? Thanks.
:
: MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
: ===============
: *-343-* FDNY
: Never Forgotten
: ===============
:
:
:
:
:
: MowGreen [MVP] wrote:
:
: Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
: Thanks for posting this information, Midi.
:
: MowGreen [MVP 2003-2007]
: ===============
: *-343-* FDNY
: Never Forgotten
: ===============
:
:
: Midi wrote:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice

From: MowGreen on
That's because they refer to threads from September 26, 2007.
Egghead meets Deadhead.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

From: TaurArian on
Thanks for explaining.