From: Enkhjargal on
Dear,

I am using two different version of Windows OS, one is XP Pro, other one is
Vista. When I use Traditional Mongolian Script in Windows Vista, but I could
not read that Traditional Mongolian Script in Windows XP Pro.

How I could read Traditional Mongolian Script in Windows XP Pro?

Best Regards,
Enkhjargal.B
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your question pertain to Windows Update?