From: Christoph Hellwig on
> This patch also removes strange comment about a temporary measure,
> because there is nothing temporary there - many FSes use default
> bdi.

I don't think that's correct. We're not using default_backing_dev_info
for filesystems anymore for various reasons. Look at the spread of
private bdi initializations for all the non-block backed filesystems.

The actual __set_current_state change looks good to me, but shouldn't
have been mixed up with this to start with.