From: transkawa on

can someone instruct on how to find directions for writing a client side
shopping cart. i prefer writing mine than using google checkout or
whatever exists on the internet because of the peculiarities of the
region i am coming from.
will really appreciate any online references.
xnt
--
Never question, keep asking
234 702 866 8957
From: Evertjan. on
transkawa wrote on 26 apr 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> can someone instruct on how to find directions for writing a client side
> shopping cart.

Clientside shopping cart, that would be useless.

You would be buying from yourself?

> i prefer writing mine than using google checkout or

Is Google clientside?

> whatever exists on the internet because of the peculiarities of the
> region i am coming from.

Strange, France?

> will really appreciate any online references.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: transkawa on
In article <Xns9D6692BCA1427eejj99(a)194.109.133.242>,
exjxw.hannivoort(a)interxnl.net says...

> transkawa wrote on 26 apr 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:
>
> > can someone instruct on how to find directions for writing a client side
> > shopping cart.
>
> Clientside shopping cart, that would be useless.
>
> You would be buying from yourself?
>
> > i prefer writing mine than using google checkout or
>
> Is Google clientside?
>
> > whatever exists on the internet because of the peculiarities of the
> > region i am coming from.
>
> Strange, France?
>
> > will really appreciate any online references.

nope, nigeria. credit card use is not that custom or traditional. most
persons rather prefer cash though atm is becoming a buzz. i envision a
situation where the customer selects goods desired but has an
opportunity to sms the seller from the website or some other media that
is used often in nigeria. the buyer emails the seller his needs, does
notification and the seller arranges to make deliveries, with the idea
that payment would be by debit or funds transfer.
all this will have to be integrated or coded into the cart. so i'd
rather be writing the javascript myself. i wonder if i could use some
code somewhere?
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
transkawa wrote:

> can someone instruct on how to find directions for writing a client side
> shopping cart.

Do not do that if you value your business. Anything client-side can be
easily forged.

Further, alt.cljs does not exist (your newsgroups list is very much out of
date) and this has nothing to do with the Mozilla JavaScript Engine. Please
do not do such a mindless crosspost again.

F'up2 cljs

PointedEars
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7(a)news.demon.co.uk>
From: Jeremy J Starcher on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:27:54 +0200, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> Further, alt.cljs does not exist (your newsgroups list is very much out
> of date) and this has nothing to do with the Mozilla JavaScript Engine.

alt.comp.lang.javascript doesn't exist? Really?

It does exist and gets a small amount of traffic, the non-spam stuff I
usually refer back to here.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Why is this throwing an error?