From: Eran Ifrah on
Hi,

I am trying to build wxFlatNotebook with 2.7.1, everything went well,
except one thing: the wxNavigationKeyEvent is processed by the pages of
the notebook (which are all of type wxTextCtrl).
The behavor on 2.6.3 was different, that when I pressed Ctrl + {shift} +
Tab, the notebook navigation key handler was called and so I was able to
navigate in the notebook.

If I replace the pages to be some panels, all works well.

Was anything changed in 2.7.1 that can cause this?

I am on Windows XP, SP1.
MSVC 7.1

Thanks in advance,
Eran

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Robin Dunn on
Eran Ifrah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to build wxFlatNotebook with 2.7.1, everything went well,
> except one thing: the wxNavigationKeyEvent is processed by the pages of
> the notebook (which are all of type wxTextCtrl).
> The behavor on 2.6.3 was different, that when I pressed Ctrl + {shift} +
> Tab, the notebook navigation key handler was called and so I was able to
> navigate in the notebook.
>
> If I replace the pages to be some panels, all works well.
>
> Was anything changed in 2.7.1 that can cause this?
>
> I am on Windows XP, SP1.
> MSVC 7.1

BTW, it's only multi-line text ctrls. (We saw this in the Python
version too.)

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:54:35 +0200 Eran Ifrah <eranif(a)bezeqint.net> wrote:

EI> I am trying to build wxFlatNotebook with 2.7.1, everything went well,
EI> except one thing: the wxNavigationKeyEvent is processed by the pages of
EI> the notebook (which are all of type wxTextCtrl).
EI> The behavor on 2.6.3 was different, that when I pressed Ctrl + {shift} +
EI> Tab, the notebook navigation key handler was called and so I was able to
EI> navigate in the notebook.
EI>
EI> If I replace the pages to be some panels, all works well.
EI>
EI> Was anything changed in 2.7.1 that can cause this?

Yes, it was -- but not intentionally. This bug should be fixed in the very
latest cvs, please let me know if you still have any problems.

Thanks,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

Pages: 1
Prev: MSW CVS build errors
Next: wxScintilla vs wxStEdit