From: "Mike Lapshin" on
Hello all.

I have a strange problem with wxTaskBarIcon. It sets to TaskBar not my
original icon, but some "blurry" version of it.
If you take a look at screenshot (http://sotakone.com/wxtray-bug.png, 4 Kb),
you'll understand what I'm talking about.

I used different icon formats (different sizes from 16x16 up to 32x32,
different color formats (256, true color, 16, etc)), but
it doesn't matter. Also I tried to load icon from .ico file at runtime. No
results.

Maybe it is normal behaviour, but I didn't found any mention of this issue
in documentation.
I'm using VS 2005, WindowsXP and wxWidgets 2.8.4 (Unicode Static build).

Look forward for your advices.
--
BR, Mike.
http://sotakone.com
From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:48:40 +0700 Mike Lapshin <enokatos(a)gmail.com> wrote:

ML> I have a strange problem with wxTaskBarIcon. It sets to TaskBar not my
ML> original icon, but some "blurry" version of it.

Does the image appear correctly if you load it in wxImage sample?
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org