Prev: Link errors
Next: wxWidget
From: "M Nealon" on
On 4/6/06, Iain William Wiseman <iwiseman(a)eservglobal.com> wrote:

> This was a copied piece of code example,
>
> Ideally I was looking for a GUI designer to show me the way. wx 2.6.
> Happy to manually code just want a decent worked example. I am
> incredibly lazy and google is normally my friend.

If you don't want to spend any money, there are several options for you. My
personal favourite (since I am one of the team developing it) is wxDevCpp
http://wxdsgn.sourceforge.net/

Best Wishes
Mal
From: "Joel Low" on
We are lacking in some editors for some controls, however. IIRC ListCtrl and TreeCtrl item editors are currently not working but they are on our TODO list.

All the best,

Joel

On 4/6/06, Iain William Wiseman <iwiseman(a)eservglobal.com> wrote:

This was a copied piece of code example,

Ideally I was looking for a GUI designer to show me the way. wx 2.6.
Happy to manually code just want a decent worked example. I am
incredibly lazy and google is normally my friend.

If you don't want to spend any money, there are several options for you. My personal favourite (since I am one of the team developing it) is wxDevCpp http://wxdsgn.sourceforge.net/ <http://wxdsgn.sourceforge.net/>

Best Wishes
Mal

From: Iain William Wiseman on
Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
> [please don't post your messages twice, this really doesn't help to get
> answers faster]

Sorry this was my first and I thought lack of subscription made the
delivery fail

Apologies

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Iain William Wiseman on
<head>
</head>
M Nealon wrote:
cite="midac784bb0604052339g23c7b4dbkda6ac1642723ef1d(a)mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"><br>
wrote:</span>
style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">This
was a copied piece of code example,<br>
Ideally I was looking for a GUI designer to show me the way. wx 2.6.<br>
Happy to manually code just want a decent worked example. I am<br>
incredibly lazy and google is normally my friend.
If you don't want to spend any money, there are several options for
you. My personal favourite (since I am one of the team developing it)
is wxDevCpp <a href="http://wxdsgn.sourceforge.net/">http://wxdsgn.sourceforge.net/
</a><br>
Best Wishes<br>
Mal<br>
Thanks for the tip but you need windows!<br>
Iain<br>

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: Les Newell on
Try Code::Blocks <http://www.codeblocks.org/>. It is available for both
Linux and Windows. If you get the latest build (look in the forum) it
includes wxSmith, a RAD tool that allows you to draw your controls on
the screen like wxDevCPP.

Les

Iain William Wiseman wrote:

> Thanks for the tip but you need windows!
>
> Iain

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Link errors
Next: wxWidget