From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o?= Paulo Just" on
Hello, all.

I'm trying to compile wxTreeMultiCtrl using CMake on Windows, but it says it couldn't find wx-config and tells me to set WXWIN and WXWINCFG. I tryied setting these variables using both wxWidgets source directory and build directory, but CMake stills complain.

Did anyone here compile wxTreeMultiCtrl before?

Thanks in advance.
--
Jo?o Paulo Just
Justsoft Inform?tica Ltda.

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

From: "Jorgen Bodde" on
What CMake version are you using? It seems the CMake script is trying
to find the Linux counter part. I have added my own version of the
CMake script FindWx with wxTreeMultiCtrl and can compile it without
problems.

Please contact me offline for more tips, and please give me some time
to respond as I am heading out for today, I will attend to your
questions tomorrow.

My email is:

jorgb(a)xs4all.nl

- Jorgen