From: knowahs_ark on
Hello, I have been trying to install Dreamweaver for almost one month now. I
have installed and uninstalled. Tried many different options. I am currently
receiving an error when attempting to open the recently installed application:

"The application failed to start because xerces-c_2_6.dll was not found.
Reinstalling may fix this problem." This is actually my third installation and
I'm receiving the same error. Do I need to install Flash Player? Please help.
Thanks!:disgust;

From: Murray *ACE* on
Search the Adobe technotes for "xerces".

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert