From: Harold Naparst on
I need to get a copy of the above named dll file, which is available
on partnersource. Unfortunately, I am not a partner, just a customer.
Is this dll classified top-secret, or something?

Can someone mail it to me?

From: Manish Sharma on
Hi,
Harold
You will find the .Dll File in your Navision DVD/CD you received for
Installation.
Please find here the path for your ref in your DVD/CD(Sql_esp(Folder)
->xp_ndo.dll)
Regards
Manish Sharma
Techno-Functional COnsultant

From: Harold Naparst on
Manish,
The file I am looking for is the 64-bit version,
which is available on PartnerSource. For some reason,
Microsoft must view this file as a trade secret.
I actually signed up as a Microsoft Partner to try and
get access to Partner Source, but even this wasn't enough
to get in.

Regards,
Harold

From: weko on