From: O Torres O on
What happens if our product disk is for 32bit?

Thanks

Oscar Torres

From: Daniel Rimmelzwaan on
There is no 64bit version of NAV, so every product disc is for the 32bit
version. The issue in this thread os about the file called "xp_ndo_x64.dll",
which is the 64bit version of the extended stored procedure that you need
when you want to run NAV on the 64bit version of SQL Server. This file is
available on every product disc, in a folder called "sql_esp", including
instructions in a readme.txt file.