From: Falik Sher Falik on
Hi,

MSSQL2000

I still have my old application running on SQL2000, which uses
xp_smtp_sendmail , a simple email sending Extendend store procedure which I
downloaded from the web back in 2004. I remember it has some dll to register
and few more steps. As I have to re-install the SQL, so lost these components
i.e. xp_smtp_sendmail, can any body give me link to download or the complete
package as I'm unable to find on web now.
Thanks
Falik
faliks(a)hotmail.com
From: Jay Konigsberg on
The link Tibor had doesn't work anymore and no one seems to be able to find
it.

--
Jay Konigsberg
SQL Server DBA in Sacramento, CA

Live in Sacramento, CA?
Join the Sacramento SQL Server User Group on LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2825448&trk=anet_ug_hm&goback=%2Emyg

From: Tibor Karaszi on
Yep, I removed my "MAPI free SQL Server world" article from my web-site.
Seems useless to have this if xpsmtp isn't available anymore... Yet another
reason to hurry moving off of 2000 servers...

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp