From: Gary on
If I have a document containing, say:
<tbody>

How do I get at "bar2"? I tried everything, based on an xpath from
Firebug (Firefox plugin), but kept getting NULL.
From: Peter Lind on
On 9 May 2010 10:31, Gary <php-general(a)garydjones.name> wrote:
> If I have a document containing, say:
>   <tbody>
>
> How do I get at "bar2"? I tried everything, based on an xpath from
> Firebug (Firefox plugin), but kept getting NULL.

try //table//font - that should give you all the font elements in
table elements. Given your layout, you're then looking for
$list->item(3)

Regards
Peter

--
<hype>
WWW: http://plphp.dk / http://plind.dk
From: "Gary ." on
On 5/9/10, Peter Lind wrote:
> On 9 May 2010 10:31, Gary wrote:
>> If I have a document containing, say:
>>
>> How do I get at "bar2"? I tried everything, based on an xpath from
>> Firebug (Firefox plugin), but kept getting NULL.
>>

> try //table//font - that should give you all the font elements in
> table elements. Given your layout, you're then looking for
> $list->item(3)

I found out what my problem was. Something, somewhere - the plugin,
Firefox itself, something - decided to "help me" by inserting TBODY
elements into the xpath which just plain did not exist in the original
HTML.