From: teo on
Hi!

i have a simulink model prova.mdl and i want compile this with a RTW
and xpc target. Matlab seems to compile but at the end of the process
generate an error:

Error using ==> RTW.makertw.make_rtw
Error using ==> rtw_c
Error(s) encountered while building model "prova"

and

Error building Real-Time Workshop target for block diagram 'prova'.
MATLAB error message:
Error using ==> slbuild
Error using ==> RTW.makertw.make_rtw
Error using ==> rtw_c
Error(s) encountered while building model "prova".

why?

thanks a lot
teo
From: Gordon Weast on
Teo,

You haven't given enough information for me to even make a guess
about what's going wrong.

Look earlier in the output and see if there is a compile error.
You've just listed the final error messages and not the cause.

Are you working with your own driver?

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
The Mathworks