From: counterer on
In Windows XP when I open Microsoft Works I get this error "This application
has failed to start because xrxsnmp.dll was not found. Re-installing the
application may fix this problem"

I have tried to reinstall Works with no luck.

As anyone see this issue, please help.
From: Carey Frisch [MVP] on
Please visit the Works experts in the Works newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

From: Michael T on
Another user has reported this as a printer problem.

Reinstalling their Xerox printer fixed it.

--
Michael