From: "Dallas" Jagged on
I cannot seem to find what I am having issue with in yahoo's help.

Simply, I use classic mail & the window is so small, I have to scroll each &
every time I want to review & respond to certain points, yet the window
takes up less than half the browser window - anyone know how to enlarge the
classic mail window, so I can read & respond without having to scroll down
for each sentence or paragraph ?

Many thanks for any/all

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP3, WMP11,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: glee on
"Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote in message
>I cannot seem to find what I am having issue with in yahoo's help.
>
> Simply, I use classic mail & the window is so small, I have to scroll
> each & every time I want to review & respond to certain points, yet
> the window takes up less than half the browser window - anyone know
> how to enlarge the classic mail window, so I can read & respond
> without having to scroll down for each sentence or paragraph ?
>
> Many thanks for any/all

There does not seem to be an option to change that...it is set on their
end. If you switch to the New eMail from the Classic, the window is a
little bigger, if you double-click the email to open it instead of
looking at the Preview pane on the bottom.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
Glen, thanks very much & will look into the New version & see how much
difference it makes. Thanks again!

--

"glee" <glee29(a)spamindspring.com> wrote in message
> "Dallas" <Jagged Edge(a)StillIStruggle> wrote in message
>>I cannot seem to find what I am having issue with in yahoo's help.
>>
>> Simply, I use classic mail & the window is so small, I have to scroll
>> each & every time I want to review & respond to certain points, yet the
>> window takes up less than half the browser window - anyone know how to
>> enlarge the classic mail window, so I can read & respond without having
>> to scroll down for each sentence or paragraph ?
>>
>> Many thanks for any/all
>
> There does not seem to be an option to change that...it is set on their
> end. If you switch to the New eMail from the Classic, the window is a
> little bigger, if you double-click the email to open it instead of looking
> at the Preview pane on the bottom.
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
> A+
> http://dts-l.net/

Pages: 1
Prev: Windows Explorer