From: za kAT on
On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:30:13 +0200, hummingbird wrote:

{binned *flustered* drivel]

You're not anything you say you are sonny. You're just a dumb punk kid
playing a being something, and someone else.

If you knew what you were on about, you would present a clear counter
argument, and leave it at that.

Go and suck mummies teet.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: HTH on
"za kAT" scribbled this after meeting up with his brain cell:

>You're not anything you say you are sonny. You're just a dumb punk kid
>playing a being something, and someone else.

Who might that be then? HTH posing as HB? HB posing as HTH? -ART- posing
as HB? HTH posing as -ART- ...or anyone else posing as someone else?

Do tell :-)

>If you knew what you were on about, you would present a clear counter
>argument, and leave it at that.

There is no "clear counter argument" to insane rantings from you, Stubbo.

HTH

From: Ari Silverstein on
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:05:10 +0200, HTH wrote:

> Who might that be then? HTH posing as HB? HB posing as HTH? -ART- posing
> as HB? HTH posing as -ART- ...or anyone else posing as someone else?
>
> Do tell :-)

I'm posting as me and if you want to see who I am, what I sound like
and how talented I am, take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvO2xdW2JY
From: za kAT on
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 16:05:10 +0200, hummingbird wrote:

[binned]

By the way, you fucked up, unless we are supposed to believe you were on
the same team at IBM as hummingbird. BWAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway hum, everyone can see now that you are NOT

"I used to be an IBM SE and I was also one of the team that introduced the
IBM PC etc."

You're just a silly little boy.

From: za kAT on
Ari Silverstein wrote:
>I'm posting as me and if you want to see who I am, what I sound like
>and how talented I am, take a look.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVvO2xdW2JY

Amazing.
It's only be up on YooToob for 8 months and you've had 86 views already!

What do you attribute your success to?

za kAT
(the REAL za kAT)

--
za...(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!