From: "M. Reuter" on
Hi,

does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?

Thanks, Martin

From: Nathan Rixham on
M. Reuter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
> subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?

if it works in other browsers, and not in safari, then it's either a big
in safari, in which case report it with an offending zip file - or it's
a big in PHP / your zipping process which is handled gracefully by other
browsers but not by safari, in which case report it too.

Best,

Nathan
From: TR Shaw on
I don't have any problem in this regard.

On Oct 8, 2010, at 11:09 AM, Nathan Rixham wrote:

> M. Reuter wrote:
>> Hi,
>> does anyone know how to use a php script to zip a folder (with a
>> subfolder) so that safari can open it and not decompresses forever?
>
> if it works in other browsers, and not in safari, then it's either a big in safari, in which case report it with an offending zip file - or it's a big in PHP / your zipping process which is handled gracefully by other browsers but not by safari, in which case report it too.
>
> Best,
>
> Nathan

Pages: 1
Prev: Array / form processing