From: Dhruv raj on
i would like to recreate this issue and test it on lab
How do i go abou that ..
--
Dhruv Raj

From: Frank on
"Dhruv raj" <Dhruvraj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i
>i would like to recreate this issue and test it on lab
> How do i go abou that ..

The server in question had been an exchange server for about 6 years, in
that time probaly about 100s of users were added and deleted or messed about
wtih.

The original physical server was falling to bits, so the machine was PtoV
onto a hyper-v server.

The exchange organisation was upgraded to 2007

Some mailboxes were manged by ex 03 ESM, some by 07 Mgmt.

Eventually all mailboxes were moved to the 2007 (but not all at the same
time)

The problem user was someone whose mailbox had been deleted, but for some
reason still had exchange attributes in AD.

I don't even know how you would go about re-createing that in a lab!