From: Some Guy on
info(a)rustelekom.biz wrote:

> But origin of mistake is Spamhouse,

The only mistake is connecting Russia to the Internet.

Thanks for all the internet viruses, malware, fraud and crime you give
to the rest of the world.

> because all russian ISP (BTW all russian host-provider too) is
> state licensed and checked.

I suppose Putin himself gives his rubber stamp.

> May be their ip's been used for sending SPAM or anything
> else but it is the same issue like a SPAM was sent by
> using MCI, Comcast.

And where does the spam software, the botnet software come from?

From Russia. Russia is run by criminals.

> if we do business in Russia we should follow Russian
> legislation.

You mean if you do business in Russia, you follow the Russian Mafia.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: smallest virus?
Next: What is drmHeader.bin?