From: Bill A <Bill on
This error message has suddenly appeared in my outlook mail. It cripples
send/receive from outlook. Any ways to tackle this? Few references to the
problem appear on the web and MSN support is uninformative.
From: Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook] on
Your error message isn't specifically mentioned in the MSKB article at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514, but there are some good
troubleshooting tips for send/receive errors there.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

From: Bill A on