From: Jodee on
When I hit send and receive I get this message and am unsure of what to do

Task 'pop.iprimus.com.au - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E) : 'Your
mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail message is being
delivered to it or another mail application is accessing it. The server
responded: -ERR [IN-USE] user mailbox locked'

I am using Office 2003 and have Windows XP Home edition
From: AndreasRoeder on
Jodee wrote:
> When I hit send and receive I get this message and am unsure of what
> to do
>
> Task 'pop.iprimus.com.au - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210E) :
> 'Your mailbox is temporarily unavailable because another e-mail
> message is being delivered to it or another mail application is
> accessing it. The server responded: -ERR [IN-USE] user mailbox
> locked'
>
> I am using Office 2003 and have Windows XP Home edition

Hi Jodee,
please recreate your profile,
also read
http://www.mcse.ms/message1801926.html