From: Andrzej on
I have an error on outlook trying to connect to
an pop3 account.
Have not been able to find any info on this by searching the error code:
Task ' faxes - Receiving' reported error (0x80040125) :
'Changes made to the item were lost due to a reconnect with the server.'
0x80040125

I have this problem in outlook 2003 client
and outlook from office XP.
Any info appreciated.

I can resolve this problem after restarting outlook,
however I would like to find better solution,
because this problem is happening all the time.

Andrzej

From: Andreas Roeder on
Andrzej wrote:
> I have an error on outlook trying to connect to
> an pop3 account.
> Have not been able to find any info on this by searching the error code:
> Task ' faxes - Receiving' reported error (0x80040125) :
> 'Changes made to the item were lost due to a reconnect with the server.'
> 0x80040125
>
> I have this problem in outlook 2003 client
> and outlook from office XP.
> Any info appreciated.
>
> I can resolve this problem after restarting outlook,
> however I would like to find better solution,
> because this problem is happening all the time.
>
> Andrzej

HI Andrzej,
please take a look on this discussion.
http://www.computing.net/windows2003/wwwboard/forum/2965.html