From: DGLaw on
I'm running Outlook 2000 SP-3 (9.0.0.6627). When I have a contact open and
try File, Export to vCard file... I get an error that says "Could not export
to vCard". Furthermore, when I try Actions, Forward as vCard, I get the
error "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are not
valid." Oddly, if I erase the email field and re-enter the exact same thing,
it will then allow me to Forward as vCard, but it will not allow me to Export
to vCard file.

I've tried the workaround listed in KB247326
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;247326) but our
users are not happy with this workaround and want the functionality as
originally designed.

If it matters, my wab32.dll file is version 6.0.2800.1409.

Thank you.