From: Jasper on
Welcome!

I have a question.
I use Oulook 2003.
When I go to Outlook Today, I get the following error, translated from Dutch
to English:
Microsoft Outlook: Outlook.exe - Entrypoint not found.

Could not find Entrypoint of Procedure ?OnUnicodeSystem@@YGHXZ in DLL-file
MSDART.DLL.

I have to click several times to be in outlook today, but any changes in
outlook today the same error message appears.
I know this MSdart.dll file is a file from part of Access 2003 installed on
my system.
I tried DAC 2.8 from microsoft site, but therefore I need another Office
version.
Now I use Office XP for students.

Anyone familiair with this problem?

Greetz,

Jasper

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Go to Windows Update and get the latest version of MDAC. This will fix that
error.

--ý
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, Jasper asked: