From: Joseph on
I have one user of 30, whose email delivery is delayed. The delay can be 2
minutes to 5 or 6. She stated that hitting the send/receive usually delivers
all the mail, but she was not sure if it worked all the time. Her email
delivery used to be immediate when on the network.

This user is on a laptop, hard wired to the network.
Outlook is setup in Cache Mode
Mailbox size is 1gb
My other Outlook 2007 users are configured the same way but do not have the
delay in delivery.

Any advice?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Joseph" <Joseph(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have one user of 30, whose email delivery is delayed. The delay can be 2
> minutes to 5 or 6. She stated that hitting the send/receive usually
> delivers
> all the mail, but she was not sure if it worked all the time. Her email
> delivery used to be immediate when on the network.
>
> This user is on a laptop, hard wired to the network.
> Outlook is setup in Cache Mode
> Mailbox size is 1gb
> My other Outlook 2007 users are configured the same way but do not have the
> delay in delivery.

Any chance that UDP packets are being dropped?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Joseph on
How do I check that?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> How do I check that?

It would be a configuration option in the firewall.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]