From: Herah on
I have a rule set up to recognize incoming emails from specific people (i.e.,
job recruiters I have an existing relationship with) and flag them for
followup. It's working, but the "from" list has 16 names now, and it's
getting awkward to add another name. Is there a better way to handle this?

For example: I have contact records for these recruiters, tagged with a
"jobhunt" category. Is it possible to recognize email from senders in a
category?

Or is there any other way to use a list of contacts external to the rule
itself?

Thanks...
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Herah" <Herah(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have a rule set up to recognize incoming emails from specific people (i.e.,
> job recruiters I have an existing relationship with) and flag them for
> followup. It's working, but the "from" list has 16 names now, and it's
> getting awkward to add another name. Is there a better way to handle this?
>
> For example: I have contact records for these recruiters, tagged with a
> "jobhunt" category. Is it possible to recognize email from senders in a
> category?

I'd try putting those addresses as contacts in a separate contacts folder,
then using the "where sender is in specified address book" condition to see if
that works. If it does, you can simply keep adding new contacts to that
folder and the fule won't need to change.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]