From: Mike on
We're using Bogemic Grid as a replacement to ListView. Friendly support and
many features, so it's worth at least to try it. Google it by the name
"Bogemic Grid".

From: Mike Mike on
We're using Bogemic Grid as a replacement to ListView. Friendly support and
many features, so it's worth at least to try it, you can google it by the
name "Bogemic Grid".

From: Andy on
That's one of the main reasons I went with the 10 Tec iGrid, it is
fully supported. For me the size of the OCX isn't an issue, especially
seeing how well it works as a grid, listview with support for editing
data, combo boxes etc.