From: frank.van.bortel on
On 21 feb, 10:06, "Paolo Iozzino" <paolo.iozz...(a)yahoo.it> wrote:

> the SSL on 443 works fine. Everything is ok and the application now is
> runnig well. The only problem is
> that now I' ve problem to manage HTTP with OEM. For example if I try
> to deploy I 've this error:

OK - good to hear all is well.

> Deployment failed: See base exception for details.
> Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. ld.so.1:
> httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: See base exception for details.. Configuration changes
> prevented server startup. ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open
> failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration
> files are correct.

Normally, after manual changes to your configuration, up have to
notify
the configuration manager.
$OH/dcm/bin/dcmctl updateconfig would do that. Sometimes, your
changes will be reverted, so check your changes AFTER running dcmctl.
If neccesary, redo them - I've never had to do the changes more than
twice :)

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev on
On Feb 21, 12:06 pm, "Paolo Iozzino" <paolo.iozz...(a)yahoo.it> wrote:
> Thank you for reply to my discussion
>

> the SSL on 443 works fine. Everything is ok and the application now is
> runnig well. The only problem is
> that now I' ve problem to manage HTTP with OEM. For example if I try
> to deploy I 've this error:
>
> Deployment failed: See base exception for details.
> Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. ld.so.1:
> httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: See base exception for details.. Configuration changes
> prevented server startup. ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libdms2.so: open
> failed: No such file or directory
> Killed
> Resolution: Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration
> files are correct.

This is due to the fact that setuid programs lose the current
environment and execute with that of the owner. ld complains that it
can't find libdms2.so library - this is because root doesn't have it
in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Additionally, at least on some platforms,
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is simply ignored for setuid programs and default
search path is used instead. One solution on Solaris (at least 8 and
later) is to add necessary library paths to the global ld
configuration file /var/ld/ld.config (or /var/ld/64/ld.config for 64-
bit libraries) using crle utility, like this:

# crle -l /usr/lib -l $ORACLE_HOME/lib

This will create or update /var/ld/ld.config file with new default
library search path of /usr/lib:$ORACLE_HOME/lib (with $ORACLE_HOME
expanded.) Note that normally crle -l overwrites the search path so
it's important to include original path in the command as well (/usr/
lib is the default search path when no /var/ld/ld.config exists.) crle
without arguments will print current search path (crle -64 will print
the path for 64-bit environment.) I am not sure libdms2.so is actually
in $ORACLE_HOME/lib, so look for it in $ORACLE_HOME subdirectories and
add the directory where it is to the default search path with crle (if
you have it, that is.) If you don't have crle, reading man pages on ld
on your platform may give clues on how to configure its default search
path. For example, on Linux the library search path is in /etc/
ld.so.conf.

Hth,
Vladimir M. Zakharychev
N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)
http://www.dynamicpsp.com

From: Paolo Iozzino on
I've done
$OH/dcm/bin/dcmctl updateconfig

and then add to crle path

then I tried to deploy and I've this error:

base exception for details.
Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. Can't
locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/
lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1 /vobs/
pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/
pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/
Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl) at (eval 1) line 1.

From: Paolo Iozzino on
the full error is :

TM] Remote evaluate failed.
Current StackTrace:
java.lang.Throwable
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.remote_evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.clustermanagement.ClusterImpl.updateConfig(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.cmdline.DcmCmdLine.updateConfig(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.cmdline.DcmCmdLine.execute(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.cmdline.DcmCmdLine.main(Unknown Source)

remote exception:
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.exception.TransactionFailedException: See base
exception for details.
Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. Can't
locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/
lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris
/vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/
Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/
lib/site_perl/5.6.1
/vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl) at (eval 1) line 1.
Resolution: See base exception for details.
remote exception StackTrace:
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.exception.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration changes prevented server startup. Can't locate Cwd.pm in
@INC (@INC contains: /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1/sun4-
solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/
Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris
/vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/
bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl) at (eval 1) line 1.
Resolution: Please make sure the values entered in OHS
configuration files are correct.
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.StateTranslator.checkConfigFileValidity(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.StateTranslator.validateConfigDuringEvaluate(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.plugin.advanced.apache.PlugInImpl.localConfigValidation(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl.performLocalValidation(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl._updatePluginConfigData(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl.syncUpFromLocalFiles(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.repository.RepositoryImpl.syncUpFromLocalFiles(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.configsvc.LocalEditsHandler.evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.configsvc.ConfigurationServiceImpl.evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.LocalEditPropagateAdapter.evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.sync_evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at
oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.TaskMaster.internal_evaluate(Unknown Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.RemoteEvaluate.execCommand(Unknown
Source)
at oracle.ias.sysmgmt.task.DaemonWorker.run(Unknown Source)

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev on
On Feb 22, 1:28 pm, "Paolo Iozzino" <paolo.iozz...(a)yahoo.it> wrote:
> I've done
> $OH/dcm/bin/dcmctl updateconfig
>
> and then add to crle path
>
> then I tried to deploy and I've this error:
>
> base exception for details.
> Root Cause: Configuration changes prevented server startup. Can't
> locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/
> lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1 /vobs/
> pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/
> pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/
> Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl) at (eval 1) line 1.
> Resolution: See base exception for details.. Configuration changes
> prevented server startup. Can't locate Cwd.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /
> vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/
> bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/5.6.1 /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/
> 5.6.1/sun4-solaris /vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl/5.6.1 /
> vobs/pdc_perl/bin/Solaris/Opt/lib/site_perl) at (eval 1) line 1.
> Resolution: Please make sure the values entered in OHS configuration
> files are correct.

This time Perl can't find its modules. The cause is the same: root
environment doesn't have the paths to Perl libs. Not sure how to deal
with these. I think that you should return owner and remove suid bit
from httpd executable and review note #200283.1 on MetaLink (it
suggests that no further action is necessary for making OHS listen on
privileged ports.)

How exactly do you start the httpd? Do you use OPMN (opmnctl)?

Hth,
Vladimir M. Zakharychev
N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)
http://www.dynamicpsp.com

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: OEM CORBA Error
Next: Oracle create duplicate user account