From: Paolo Iozzino on

> How exactly do you start the httpd? Do you use OPMN (opmnctl)?

thank's for your reply, yes I'm use OPMN but now I' ve return owner
and remove suid bit from httpd executable but with the modify you told
me :
crle -l /usr/lib -l $ORACLE_HOME/lib
the previos error is fixed, now using note #200283.1
I found this error:
A problem has occurred accessing the OracleAS 10G infrastructure
database.
Base Exception:
oracle.ias.repository.schema.SchemaException:Unable to establish
connection to the Oracle Internet Directory Server ldap://itssctest:3060/.
Base Exception : javax.naming.CommunicationException: itssctest:3060
[Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
Please refer to the base exception for resolution or call Oracle
support.
oracle.ias.repository.schema.SchemaException: Unable to establish
connection to the Oracle Internet Directory Server ldap://itssctest:3060/.
Base Exception : javax.naming.CommunicationException: itssctest:3060
[Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]

I'll try to investigate on metalink about the problem