From: digit to text digit to on
i just want to know the formula which translate digit to text for example if
120 written in any cell and other cell we want result "rupees one hundred
twenty only"
From: Bernard Liengme on
See one or more of these
Excel converting numbers to text
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213360
http://www.codearchive.com/code/0200/0220-currencytextfunction.txt
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

REMEMBER: Microsoft is closing the newsgroups; We will all meet again at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/default.aspx#tab=4