From: Steve on
I have 2 computers - each with its own Outlook 2007 (yes, I bought two
separate copies). I also have a network drive.

Can I have one set of outlook data on my network drive so each computer may
access it?

What files do I need to copy to my network drive?

How do I "point" Outlook on the computers to the network drive?

From: Gordon on
Steve wrote:
> I have 2 computers - each with its own Outlook 2007 (yes, I bought two
> separate copies). I also have a network drive.
>
> Can I have one set of outlook data on my network drive so each computer may
> access it?

Yes BUT - Microsoft does not support this, and you must be prepared for
frequent and fast corruption of data.
Outlook needs constant read/write access to the pst file, and even a
minuscule blip in the network connection can (and usually does) cause
corruption.
Add to that, that only one instance of Outlook can access a single pst
file at any one time, and you may want to look at some other method.

> What files do I need to copy to my network drive?
>
> How do I "point" Outlook on the computers to the network drive?

Given the above, if you are still prepared to take the risk, with
Outlook closed on each machine, move the pst file. Then open Outlook and
navigate to the networked location when Outlook complains it can't find
the pst file.