From: Tyralynn Frazier on
questions
1) is it possible to plot 2 bars next to each other in proc gbarline (in
order to compare the two groups)?
2) here is my code:
proc gbarline data = dataset;
bar var1/ type =percent; */how do I designate the variable (var2)this %
is referring to???/*;

plot / ????? var3; *how do I plot these var3 and var4 as % statistics?;
plot / ????? var4;
run;
quit;

In the bar statement, in the type = percent command, how do I designate
which variable is being used to calculate percent? I want my x axis (var2)
to be a calculated statistic (percent), and my y axis (var1)to be the
variable value in the dataset.

Also, I am trying to plot two lines in the graph. I want each line to
illustrate a Percent within each outcome category (var1).
If anyone understands this and can help please respond.
Thanks,
Tyralynn