From: Pierre on
Using EW2007.

Trying to insert a calculated field into a pivot table. It's not
displaying any results besides zero's on the calculated field.
I think what may be contributing to the lack of results, is that one
of the source fields used in the custom calculation is already used
twice in the pivot table. (once in the row labels area on the
left(displayed as its field value), and another time in the values and
is displayed as "Count".)
Any ideas of how I might get this calculated field to. . . calculate?
TIA. . .
Pierre
From: Debra Dalgleish on
Does the field contain text? If so, its sum is zero, so that's what's
used in the calculated field.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures