From: Allison on
When filtering: some of my sheets have blank lines inserted & i am still able
to filter the data below the blank lines. Sometimes I can not. Why?

From: Luke M on
Depends on if you had all the data selected when you activated the
AutoFilter, or if you just had a single cell selected (in which case, XL
"helps" and picks the complete set of data up till the first blank line).
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Fred Smith on
If you highlight your entire table before activating the filter, all rows
will be included.

If you don't, they Excel tries to guess the extent of the table. It figures
that a blank line is the end of the table.

To avoid this, change the height of the row, rather than using blank lines.

Regards,
Fred