From: OneNightWithTheKing on
I was entering data into a spreadsheet today when all of a sudden when I went
to a new row, as soon as I started entering numbers it jumped to some obsure
place in the worksheet. It would let me enter characters but not numbers.
Can anyone suggest what the problem is and what I have done.
Many thanks
From: Glenn on
OneNightWithTheKing wrote:
> I was entering data into a spreadsheet today when all of a sudden when I went
> to a new row, as soon as I started entering numbers it jumped to some obsure
> place in the worksheet. It would let me enter characters but not numbers.
> Can anyone suggest what the problem is and what I have done.
> Many thanks

You probably hit your NumLock key.
From: tompl on
You accidentally hit the Num Lock key.

Tom

From: OneNightWithTheKing on
Ooooppps... How silly do I feel!!! Thank-you