From: frankthedog on

The 2010 Winter Ohio Guitar Show will be held SUNDAY January
10, 2010, from 11:30am to 6:00pm at the Aladdin Shrine Temple, 3850
Stelzer Rd., Columbus, Ohio (Easton exit off I-270). Our annual
winter show is the biggest guitar show in the Midwest and is in its
twenty-fifth year in Columbus, with last winter's show drawing over
100 dealers from all over the United States as well as from England
and Japan. Buy, sell, trade guitars, amps, effects, parts, records,
video, memorabilia, etc. Dealer tables are $95, general admission is
$8 and parking is free. Visit WWW.OHIOGUITARSHOW.COM or Call (740)
797-3351 or (740) 592-4614 or email us at bobolink(a)frognet.net for
more directions or information.