From: Dennis Brown on
Converted from MS money to Quicken home & business 2010. Most data
came across ok but one investment account created a starting balance
of negative 92,233,720,368,547,612.46. There was no data in the money
account to reflect that value, unless Bill Gates was somehow involved.
How do I clear a starting balance on this account. It is screwing all
the investment records.

Thanks
From: CSM1 on
Dennis Brown <brodorth99(a)nomail.com> wrote in

> Converted from MS money to Quicken home & business 2010. Most data
> came across ok but one investment account created a starting balance
> of negative 92,233,720,368,547,612.46. There was no data in the money
> account to reflect that value, unless Bill Gates was somehow involved.
> How do I clear a starting balance on this account. It is screwing all
> the investment records.
>
> Thanks

In that investment account:
Edit the starting balance entry and change it of the correct amount or
zero.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
From: Jim Jensen on
"CSM1" <nomail(a)nomoremail.com> wrote:
> Dennis Brown <brodorth99(a)nomail.com> wrote in
>
>> Converted from MS money to Quicken home & business 2010. Most data
>> came across ok but one investment account created a starting balance
>> of negative 92,233,720,368,547,612.46. There was no data in the money
>> account to reflect that value, unless Bill Gates was somehow involved.
>> How do I clear a starting balance on this account. It is screwing all
>> the investment records.

> In that investment account:
> Edit the starting balance entry and change it of the correct amount or
> zero.

Wow, 2010 H&B will handle a 19-digit dollar amount? My 2009 H&B will handle
no more than a measly 13-digit amount. This alone is sufficient reason to
upgrade!

From: Bob Wang on
Got big plans, Jim? ;-)

From: Jim Jensen on
ROFL...you mean it really *can* handle 19 digits?