From: Borg on
What the hell is that all about, they expect you to sign up for 2 years,
Thats stupid for the customer.
From: Denis McMahon on
On 07/06/10 11:47, Borg wrote:

> What the hell is that all about, they expect you to sign up for 2 years,
> Thats stupid for the customer.

Or you get service cheaper as a result.

Rgds

Denis McMahon
From: Borg on
Denis McMahon wrote:
> On 07/06/10 11:47, Borg wrote:
>
>> What the hell is that all about, they expect you to sign up for 2 years,
>> Thats stupid for the customer.
>
> Or you get service cheaper as a result.

what service cheaper ?
From: tim.... on

"Borg" <saerimner(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Denis McMahon wrote:
>> On 07/06/10 11:47, Borg wrote:
>>
>>> What the hell is that all about, they expect you to sign up for 2 years,
>>> Thats stupid for the customer.
>>
>> Or you get service cheaper as a result.
>>
> what service cheaper ?

Usually you get the phone cheaper. If the phone is subsidized out of the
monthly fee then a longer contract means a cheaper phone

tim

From: Denis McMahon on
On 07/06/10 12:48, tim.... wrote:
> "Borg" <saerimner(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Or you get service cheaper as a result.
>>>
>> what service cheaper ?
>
> Usually you get the phone cheaper. If the phone is subsidized out of the
> monthly fee then a longer contract means a cheaper phone

Indeed, given a choice between 12 and 24 month contracts, I'd expect to
see some benefit for the customer from choosing the 24 month contract.

For example, with my ADSL provider, the incentive is a cheaper monthly fee.

Rgds

Denis McMahon
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4