From: mhoys on
http://www.baselinemag.com/c/a/Business-Intelligence/40-Fast-Facts-about-Oracle-776052/

Quite interesting ;-)

Matthias
From: Noons on
mhoys wrote,on my timestamp of 26/01/2010 8:37 PM:
> http://www.baselinemag.com/c/a/Business-Intelligence/40-Fast-Facts-about-Oracle-776052/
>
> Quite interesting ;-)

Point 4: it is a real worry...

Point 10: good to see some things never change...
From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev on
On Jan 26, 12:37 pm, mhoys <matthias.h...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.baselinemag.com/c/a/Business-Intelligence/40-Fast-Facts-ab...
>
> Quite interesting ;-)
>
> Matthias

Hmm... There are only 39 facts actually (#1 and #11 are identical.)
Probably this fact is so important it was worth repeating. :)

Regards,
Bob
From: joel garry on
On Jan 27, 2:45 am, "Vladimir M. Zakharychev"
<vladimir.zakharyc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 26, 12:37 pm, mhoys <matthias.h...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.baselinemag.com/c/a/Business-Intelligence/40-Fast-Facts-ab...
>
> > Quite interesting ;-)
>
> > Matthias
>
> Hmm... There are only 39 facts actually (#1 and #11 are identical.)
> Probably this fact is so important it was worth repeating. :)
>
> Regards,
>    Bob

About #5... maybe my memory is wrong, but I think that at one point
the valuation of Oracle was higher than Microsoft, but Bill Gates was
still richer overall because he had spread some of his wealth out.

Of course, the number of employees and statement that the acquisition
of Sun is in the future are both now wrong.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus.
Hey rich people, if the assistant football coach at your kids private